From real point of view, every one of us has to understand that mistakes are inevitable. So, that should be the reason why we have to arrange whenever possible to make that mistakes especially where it would not hurt.
This will actually enable you enjoy making mistakes; because, you will be able to find and correct them before they can do you any harm. Remember that, experience makes you effective, and this experience is built on a history of corrected mistakes.
That is why the simple adage “practice makes perfect” prevails all the time. Below are bullet list of Dos and Do Not ways of what to do when you make a mistake:
Dos (when you make mistakes)
• Remain very confident in your ability to excel.
• Compliment yourself for your courage and ingenuity in trying what you did.
• Resolve instantly not to repeat the same mistake.
• Take responsibility for what you did. There is almost always another chance.
• Make any necessary damage control.
• Do all your possible best to make it right.
• Apologize if others were affected.
• Learn all possible things you can from it.
• Try again immediately, but do it differently.
• Feel confident and energized that you would not make such mistake ever again.
Do not (when you make a mistake)
• Do not dismiss it as unimportant, unchangeable, or something you cannot handle.
• Do not berate yourself.
• Do not blame anyone: yourself, someone else, or something else.
• Do not try to ignore or overlook mistakes.
• Do not decide to give up.
• Do not expect sympathy from anybody.
• Do not make excuses.
• Do not repeat the same error.
• Do not avoid trying again for fear of repeating the error.
• Do not use it as evidence that you cannot succeed.
• Do not worry endlessly about where you went wrong.
With the above listed Dos and Do Not, I strongly believe that putting those sentences it practice will lift you out from the perpetual self-neglect you do face whenever you make that mistake which in turn becomes heavy hindrances toward achieving that your career and or talent in life.
Our places of businesses are not left behind with mistakes, and the negative effects of it. So, all will be well when you confidently practice as it is stated above.
See you next time!
Sign-Up And Log-In To search both National and international Jobs, Scholarship Programs and Study Abroad Opportunities, YOU CAN AS WELL JOIN our community of career and or talent advise, receive newsletter on career and or talent lessons. Join us here http://www.issoj.com/newsletter.php