1. Surround yourself with positive, successful colleagues, clients, and friends. Their attitude and energy will rub off on you.
2. Join or create a weekly networking group with whom you can support and share successes.
3. Join or create weekly breaks with friends online.
4. Give yourself a break … in fact, several breaks. Research shows that a short break every forty five minutes increases productivity.
5. Take a vacation … or several mini-vacations … once a year, even if you do not feel like it, especially if you do not feel like it. Set out funds to cover the cost of these vacations.
6. Give yourself an office with a window, or as close to it as you can get. Set up a nourishing home/office environment with good light, positive colors, relaxing and upbeat background music, comfortable and functional furniture, and appealing art work or scenic views from your windows.
7. Set goals, and be clear about what you expect of yourself. Expect the best.
8. Compliment yourself liberally whenever you do things, even little things that make you the kind of person you want to be.
9. Do regular performance reviews. Does your performance match your goals?
10. Notice immediately when you do not meet your expectations, but do not berate yourself or dwell on it. Simply remind yourself of what you expect and affirm that you know you can and will improve.
11. Greet your negative feeling as valuable messengers that bring you clues as to the actions you need to take. If you are overwhelmed, recognize that you need to get help or take on smaller tasks one step at a time. If you are anxious, identify what you need to do to reassure yourself.
12. To get in good mood fast ---- smile. Find the humor in every day. If you are getting ready for bed and you have not laughed yet, just start laughing, because, I have never seen anyone in a good state of belly laughter who was also panicky.
Thank you for reading till the end, if your choice is to join right thinking people and be able to share minds and grow. Being able to make use of the law of “master mind” join i-Study Club (… Helping people discover themselves and grow).
Join us here: www.issoj.com/newslettermid.php