There are things you do not do well. And there are things I do not do well as well then, what is the best way to handle our weaknesses? The best way is to ---- partner with others who have strengths in those areas of your weaknesses. To do something big, you have to do it as a partner of a team.
THE TRUTH ABOUT TEAM WORK
A task does not have to be complex to need team work. According to law of significance; it says and I quote: “one is too small a number to achieve greatness.” So, if you really need to do something of value, teamwork is highly required.
This team work not only allows a person to do what he could have not been able to do right before; it also has a compounding effect on all that the person possesses ---- your talent not left behind.
As you believed that one person is a work of God (which I equally do,) then, we should know that a group of talented people committed to working together is probably a good work of art. Believe you me! Whatever your vision or desire might be, teamwork is the solution to the actualization.
Therefore, working together with other people toward a common goal is one of the most rewarding experiences of life. Below are what to learn while working as a team:
1. Helps you know how to get better results from less work (team work divides the effort and multiplies the effect.) in this case team involves more people, therefore, creating room for more resources, ideas and energy than an individual possesses.
2. With teamwork, the potential of a leader is maximized and his weaknesses minimized. Because, strengths and weaknesses are better more exposed in individuals.
3. Multiple perspectives on how to meet a need or reach a goal is provided with team work therefore, helping the individual deduce several alternatives for each situation. Remember, the insight of an individual is seldom as broad and deep as the insight of a group when it takes on a problem.
4. As a team, you share the credit for victories and equally the blame for losses. With it humility and authentic community are fostered. As an individual, credit and blame is yours alone and this fosters pride and most times a sense of failure.
5. Simply, teams can do more than an individual.
However, it is common that people working together can do more than an individual working alone. But, we still see some people very reluctant to engage in team work why? Though, it may be difficult in the beginning because, teams do not usually come together and develop on their own. They require leadership and cooperation.
This may be more work on the front end; the dividends it pays on the back end are very tremendous and well worth the effort devoted in forming and maintaining a team.
Thank you for reading till the end, if your choice is to join our right thinking community and be able to share minds for positive growth. Subscribe through below link for issoj write at least two fresh articles every week. Join us here: www.issoj.com/signup.php